TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL Season 2012

+3
FireSnake
Zebug
Severed Feet
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 pm

kristi

kristi

FireSnake wrote:
GB don't even know what to say...they are definitely a Jekylle and Hyde type team. Never know which team is going to show up.

Boy do you have that right! Rodgers was just not into that game AT ALL on Sunday. Not to make excuses but we DO have a decent number of starters out on each side of the ball...which never helps. But we would have never beaten any other team other than the Jags on Sunday (cept maybe KC Razz)

And Jimmy...hasnt your team been restructuring for years now???

52NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:
FireSnake wrote:
GB don't even know what to say...they are definitely a Jekylle and Hyde type team. Never know which team is going to show up.

Boy do you have that right! Rodgers was just not into that game AT ALL on Sunday. Not to make excuses but we DO have a decent number of starters out on each side of the ball...which never helps. But we would have never beaten any other team other than the Jags on Sunday (cept maybe KC Razz)

And Jimmy...hasnt your team been restructuring for years now???

.. that's what happens when the people restructuring continue to fail miserably at it! Sad

15-1.. cheers on snap! (your winning streak)!

53NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 pm

kristi

kristi

Well if the Chiefs fan insist on holding onto a good point in their past 5 years....I'm glad it's because of the Packers Razz It's easy to be obsessed with us... Razz

54NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I can't say that I am sad that the Chefs suck SOO much. But yes they have been rebuilding for YEARS. They are soo good at it. They refuse to draft a QB. Rather pick up crappy backups from every other team.

I also couldn't get why their best player BY FAR only gets the ball 5 times?? WTF

55NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

you guys know nothing about following a "rebuilding" team for years.....come chat when they reach the 20 year mark *cough* Pittsburgh Pirates *cough*

Chefs screwed up when they went after Cassel because he took a 16-0 team to a 11-5 record. So that tells me, give that QB a 16 win team and the best he can do is 11.....so the Chefs are like, "yes if we put him on our 2 win team, that'll take us to.....the super bowl." Then the Matrix crashed due to poor logic.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

56NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I have fallen in love with 2 NFL players. The first being AP and his unhuman like ability coming off of a devastating knee injury less than a freaking year ago. This guys work ethic is just insane.

The 2nd guy, is Russell Freaking Wilson. How can you not like this guy and how he is playing in his rookie year. Possibly outplaying Luck and RG3 (at least in the conversation). I'm pulling for this non-typical short QB.

57NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Jimmy

I like all the rookie QB's a lot! What an amazing class this '12 group will turn out to be. Five starters! How would you all rank them?

RG3
Luck
Wilson
Weeden
Tannehill
Foles

Cousins deserves an honorable mention as well.

The best thing about all of them is they give me hope for my Chiefs future! Geno or bust!

58NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I might go:
RG3
Wilson
Luck
No others matter and will be out/backups in 3 years. Luck just has had too many INT's this year for me to put him above Wilson.

59NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Jimmy

2012 is over! Can we talk 2013 and Andy Reid!? Kthx!

Seriously though, great job by Clark Hunt to go aggressively after the guy he felt was best for this organization and then to land him!

I love the Reid signing. He is an offensive mind and will without question fix this offense. He is considered a guy that finds and coaches QB's very well - he will get the Chiefs good QB play. Our offensive free agents will want to be a part of this (Bowe most notably and Albert, the left tackle, as well in all likelihood). Bringing both back will be big. Bowe should be extremely excited!

The defense will get a chance to play with leads. This defense isn't nearly as bad as it looked at times. They played at such a disadvantage all year though with that pathetic offense we trotted out time and time again. This is the Manning philosophy to a T, play with a lead and let your D come after the opponents QB!

Lastly this will have a huge affect on the fanbase. Hope is renewed around here. The stands will be full again and the Arrowhead homefield advantage will be evident again. Another aid to the defense for sure!

So.. hurry up playoffs... so we can get to the good stuff! Razz

60NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Res

Certainly a good hire for you guys.

As for the Colts, it was a hell of a surprise season. Most experts picked us to go 5-11, 6-10 at best. We went out and shocked the world at 11-5 and made the playoffs. I wish we had a better showing at Baltimore but this is just the start of what I hope is a great run with Luck and company. I think in the draft our biggest needs are OL, CB and DL. We are set at receiver for the forseeable future until Reggie retires in a few years. Hilton has been a huge asset, as well as Avery, Allen and Fleener. Ballard has been a nice surprise at RB. I think Donald Brown is as good as gone. Can't wait to see what we do in the draft and for the start of next season. Gotta have more primetime games now that we can play with the big boys. Go Colts!

61NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

kristi

kristi

Some of us who are still making our way through the playoffs have no time to think about other team's coaching situations....

Razz

62NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

shush you, back to the kicthen.....and why are you wearing socks/shoes damn it!!!!!!

KC had a good defense, not worried there at all (Offense just had them on the field for 65 minutes/game which is hard to do in a 60 minute game).

Reid...as good as he is....can't make a diamond out of a pile of shit which is all KC has for QB's right now. Maybe they can get Alex Smith????

63NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:Some of us who are still making our way through the playoffs have no time to think about other team's coaching situations....

Razz

Yeah yeah, good luck to your Packers. Oh and Res to your Colts - oh wait! Well then to Zebug and your Steelers - oh WAIT! Well maybe then Duke and Kong and their Bears - Embarassed ! Ok certainly Sev and his 'boys.. or RP and his Lions.. Busta and his Vikes or Jon and his Bengals..... No!

Whats that leave? Firesnake.. Evil or Very Mad

Well then.. lets get all this over with so we can get to next year! Shall we? Razz

Good luck Packers, Brady, Tony G - this will be an awesome weekend of football.

64NFL Season 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Severed Feet

Lol...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum