TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 NFL discussion

+4
RP
Res
FireSnake
Zebug
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

1262010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Res

yea fire, that call was junk. ppl think colts are screwed this year, guarantee we still win 10-11 games. count us out baby, pleeeease.

1272010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

wait, are you guys talking about the PI shown at ~1:50 mark of this vid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He almost caught it as is let alone after getting pulled away from the ball by his facemask. At least you have to say it was a facemask penalty. Although since it did happen while the ball was in the air means it is a pass interference. Can't say it is uncatchable when the ball hit the receivers hands.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

1282010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

It was a penalty. But not Interference. Should have been 5 yards and a first down. NOT a ball on the one. The guy was on the ground when he did it. His butt was already Planted on the ground...yes ball was in the air but common it wasn't catchable. Still crap call and we didn't get one on the opposite side when the defender clearly had his arm drapped across Thomas's facemask. NOPE didn't call that one. (&(*&&*(#$(*&$#(*&(&*&#

1292010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Jimmy

kristi.. find the college football thread much? pirat Laughing it was a great game though! go Badgers.

i think the nfl is really hurting themselves more than they are making players safe with this nonsense. i hate it. defenders are playing already with their hands tied. the rules that benefit the passing game have given defenses no options really beyond trying to seperate the ball at the moment of catching it.. otherwise known as when the receiver is "defenseless".

give defenses the ability to play man coverage affectively again without all the ticky tack calls and rules and you wont have these epic hits all the time. receivers wont be running thru zones all day with defenders locked in as they catch the ball. goodell is full of fail.

1302010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Res

hey fire... broncos lookin good. down 38-0 in 2nd quarter. to the RAAAAAAAAIDAS!!! hahahahahah

1312010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 pm

kristi

kristi

Wow....can't believe we won considering Aaron Rodgers and co. had 5 miscues?! wth they looked like rookies. Ugh, i hate when we play the Favre-Vikings team...too many emotions. I can't wait until Favre retires and people once again come to realize the player he is/was. Who the hell plays through a bum ankle and inflamed shoulder............he does.

1322010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ouch Fire.....thats all I can say. Does KC have that division wrapped already, yep I'm giving it them

1332010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Res

officially have tickets to the monday night game baby!!! look for me on tv going ape shit in an edgerrin james jersey

1342010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

nice man, I fully expect the Colts to win that game. Although IF you lose, then it might start to become time to panic in Indy as the division will ALMOST be getting away from you and I don't think that the 2nd place finisher in that division is getting in.

1352010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Res

I'm not worried. Peyton never loses a night game.

1362010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Jimmy

Res wrote:I'm not worried. Peyton never loses a night game.

he better not. he and the colts will be my survivor pick in football's future! only 25 of us left from near 300!

1372010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Jimmy

OT is Oh So Sweet! Fire, Sev, RP, and Res can attest to the fact that I was a rock during OT... not a single worry! Right? Kthx.

Costas commentary was a nice touch at NBC halftime. Otis Taylor is a stud WR and should be in the HoF by now!

KC @ Oakland next week!!! A battle in the coliseum!! It's officially Raider week in KC!!!!

1382010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

good win for KC...if you can call it that but any win in the NFL is a good one. My Steelers didn't play that great, nor that bad, just a average game that we could have won if Miller didn't fumble while driving late in the 4th...but at least the loss was against the NFC so it doesn't hurt tie breakers.

1392010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Jimmy

Scrabble is out for the Raiders! w00t! Having him take away an option for our 32nd ranked passing offense would have been awful!

1402010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Duke Nukem

Jimmy wrote:Scrabble is out for the Raiders! w00t! Having him take away an option for our 32nd ranked passing offense would have been awful!

The Raiders are the suprise of the season for me. They havent been a .500 team in ages!

1412010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

eh, my surprise of the season is Dallas sucking it up sooooooooo badly. I had Oakland and KC as 2 of the teams that I thought had a shot at a 10 win season.

1422010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

Jimmy

I absolutely love the show 'NFL Matchup' on ESPN, not sure why it's treated like a red-headed step child airing at 2am in the morning.. lol. DVR to the rescue!

Anyway, they are showing the Lions D-line and my gosh.. how impressive Suh and VDB are!! Former Chiefs coach/coordinator Gunther Cunningham is doing some really cool stuff with that line! He flamed out with us, good to see him getting it done again. Helps when you have a sick talent like Suh though!

1432010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

WTF is up with Haley...that was just poor sportsman ship there. Cusses at Mcdaniels while he goes out and tries to shake his hand? Seriously? They called off the dogs in the whole second half. Only scored 2 touchdowns. They ran it for the entire 4th quarter. Just trying to get the game over with. Defense played cover 2 and didn't even pass rush at all for basically the entire second half. Why he got soo many pass yards. Couldn't do that in the first half because The Broncos were pressuring him. What ever he had a problem with it wasn't we were running up the score.

1442010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Jimmy

apparently Haley didnt like something with mcdaniels this game. something about the max protect launching it down the field on offense and the blitzing on defense. last year the Chiefs pulled Charles with only 38 yards to go for an all time record because Haley thought it would be disrespectful. He must have expected the same from McDaniels.

I wont rehash all my thoughts.. here's what I wrote in another forum on the matter last night - not much has changed:

I find this whole thread laughable. Take things overly serious much?

Haley was mad.. he's human.. SHOCKER! I have no problem with Haley having a lapse in class in the heat of some anger there. I dont hold him or anyone to some ridiculous standard where they can NEVER have a laspe in judgement.. lest they be gif'd and even ridiculed for their last name in some relation to being a girl because it's often a girls first name (lol, really mossburg.. really?)

I also like that he cares so much to be angry. It's not like he snubbed him anyway (pretending he isnt there seems more of a snub than addressing him with a finger wag and a 'you'll get yours' like comment)

The above said.. I also have no problem with the Broncos playing for 60 minutes or reviewing their TD.. it was a TD and that play may not mean alot to this game.. but it meant something to Brandon Lloyd and Orton and the OL. Play 60!

Also.. dont care about 4th downs.. would anyone rather they kick FG's there? Just saying cause honestly.. I cannot even remember the 4th down, thats how little it mattered.

/tissues for all.. bring on next week!

learning the new information I still feel the same way. Haley gave mcdaniels respect last year but that didnt guarantee it would be returned, he was pissed. I'm fine with all of it. I wont cry about the final score.. nor should anyone cry because Haley didnt shake hands.

here's the gif image that was already appearing last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1452010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Jimmy

**update**

Haley in his press conference admitted he let emotions get the better of him and apologized to all KC and Denver fans, and to Josh.

/issue over

1462010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Res

eagles goin OFF

1472010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Jimmy

Vick was unbelievable last night. What a monster! Shocked

1482010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 am

Res

check out one of my fantasy teams and how they did this week... keep in mind this is an 8 team league, same settings as ours, so the stats are a little skewed because of the better quality players on each team. but seriously, check out my squad this past week. just ridiculous.

QB Michael Vick 59.32
WR Dwayne Bowe 47.60
WR Roddy White 39.80
RB Peyton Hillis 18.90
RB Maurice Jones-Drew 28.30
TE Zach Miller 17.90
W/T Mike Wallace 35.60
W/R Calvin Johnson 30.80
DEF Indianapolis 22.00
K Dan Carpenter 12.00

Grand total: 312.22

the guy i was playing had a respectable total of 151.6 and got beat by 160+. i almost felt bad... NOT!!!!! fucking destroooooooooooooyed.

cheers

1492010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol Res, good lord. Is that the highest total of the season?

As for my Steelers, I knew we'd lose to NE...we just aren't good against Brady, Peyton, and Brees as they are just too damn smart and accurate. As long as we don't see any of those teams in the playoffs we will win it all so I'm hoping the Ravens knock out Indy or NE to help our chances.

1502010 NFL discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:30 am

Res

Ravens will NOT knock the Colts out of the playoffs. We have never lost to them in the history of their franchise. Although they may have a better chance this year bc of injuries, it's still a long way away. Pats though, they definitely could.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum