TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 NFL discussion

+4
RP
Res
FireSnake
Zebug
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

1512010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Res

What a fucking game. Honestly, at the beginning I thought we were toast. I'm proud of the way we fought back having so many injuries. That last ball by Manning was disappointing but his arm got hit, what can you do when we can't block to save our lives.

Once we get healthy, watch out...

Still hate the Pats and Tom Lady

1522010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Jimmy

so whats everyones thoughts on this season so far.. things like:

the andre johnson beat down of cortland finnegan?

i loved it! finnegan is a punk and it's been said he told the texans sideline "watch this" before the play when he and aj fought.

favre's final season and his scramble this past week?

what a rough return. i'm still glad he came back. that scramble by the 41 year old.. priceless.

nfc west possibly having a losing record win the division and get a home game in the playoffs?

this is ugly. I really hope the rams can get to 8-8 at least. it's never happened before.. never has a team with a losing record won the division/been to the playoffs

the surprising bears and chiefs?

i wont comment on the chiefs but the bears.. defense and turnovers. cutler is certainly playing efficient ball lately.

peyton throwing clutch int's and looking very human of late?

lets just face it.. brady is better~! yeah i said it!

cj and the titans.. and cj having more mouth than production?

my pick of ap over cj is looking pretty good as of late!

hillis being in beast mode all season long?

omg denver made a huge mistake. brady quinn? lol what a lopsided trade. speaking of lopsided.. thursday night alphonso smith got destroyed for 4 td's and one he looked absolutely ridiculus.. can you believe the bronco's traded one of their 2 first rounders to seattle... the year after the cutler deal with the bears.. to draft that scrub.. only to dump him later to the lions for a scrub fb (a position empty because of the hillis trade! lol)

patriots v falcons superbowl?

yeah this is how i think it plays out. matt ryan is 19-1 at home.. i think they get the best record in the nfc and home field carry's them to the superbowl. patriots.. brady.. belichek.. nuff said.

1532010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

loved AJ's beatdown on that punk Finnegan...for football fights, that might be the best ever.

Favre can't beat old father time....no one can. Minnesota took a shot at the title, but doing so is going to set that team back 3-4 years....which will be AP's prime

I hope the NFC west gets in a 7-9 but I think someone will make 8-8

Not surprised in the Bears or Chiefs, if you recall the Chiefs were one of the 3 teams I picked to go from losing 10 games a season to winning more than 10 games this year. They could use a better QB but he's not terrible.

And although Cutler likes to throw INT's...dude is gunslinger (now who do I know that is a gunslinger that is a top 10 QB in the NFL history and whose last name begins with a FAVRE). Bears got hurt last year on defense so they got healthy and added Peppers

I am surprised that CJ isn't doing well. I didn't think he would do as good as he did last year, but not this bad.

Denver is a joke, that coach set them back 6 years with getting rid of Cutler and Marshall. He came in with his chest puffed out and lost the center building blocks for that team so I laugh anytime he loses.

SD will take out Indy in the playoffs, Baltimore will take out NE and the Steelers will take out SD and/or Baltimore to face GB in the playoffs and win ring #7 with #7 getting MVP for a 3 TD game. (actually I'd probably take Atl over GB also but wanted to be different than Lethal)

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

1542010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:00 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Seriously loved that fight. Andre took it to that shithead Finnegan.

NFC west will get a 7 and 9 team in there. I can almost bet on it

Bears not surprised about. Chefs I am. They did play better the last half of the season last year...but noone saw them doing on defense what they are doing. Very well put together team.

UNLIKE the stupid Broncos and their STUPID head Coach. That FUCKING idiot did everything he could to RUIN the Broncos. EVERYTHING he has done has been a nail in the coffin of the Broncos. Lets run down his STUPID moves.

First he comes in. Offense is number 1 or 2 in the league still missed the playoffs because of defense. With the draft instead of people like ORAKPO lets pick up...Moreno...yea because we need ANOTHER RUNNING BACK.

Second...lets give up a first round pick for a Small corner that couldn't cover his nose when he gets a cold. Smart!

Get rid of your franchise quarterback because you want a noodle arm quarterback that the Chiefs got. Still didn't get him.

Piss off the rest of your offense because of it. Get rid of your star TE...Your STAR WR and the only running back that was doing anything before you got here in Hillis.

WOW...Ohh yea and STILL didn't fix the Defense.

There are other mistakes of course that are minor comparatively but still the guy needs to go. He is the worst judge of character talent people schemes. Now I wouldn't mind him being our offensive coordinator...just not the head coach/GM/talent scout/water boy.

/rant

1552010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Severed Feet

Same way I felt about Wade Phillips.

He can be D Coord, that's fine.
But no head honcho duties for him plzkthx.

1562010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Jimmy

anyone see the INT at the end of the Falcons game? I thought it was clearly a failure of the "process" and should have been incomplete. That Freeman is pretty good none the less.. and he went to my highschool. Grandview Bulldogs!

Manning.. 4 pick6 INT's in the last two games.. is that right? WTF?
Brady > Manning

Tonights game is huge!

Oakland Raiders.. thank.. gag.. you.. gag. /keels over violently ill

1572010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Res

Yeah, I don't know what's crawled up Peyton's ass but he needs to get rid of it asap. I could make better reads than he is. We'll be lucky to make the playoffs... wildcard is out of the question - have to win the division. basically gonna have to go 4-0 the rest of the way to have any hopes of making it.

1582010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Jimmy wrote:Brady > Manning

Heck, you could say Sanchez>Manning right now...Sanchez only threw 3 INTs this week:)

1592010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Jimmy

Fire.. you awoke from your drunken celebration of McDaniels firing yet? Lol.

1602010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Res

Jimmy wrote:Fire.. you awoke from your drunken celebration of McDaniels firing yet? Lol.

Who the hell is Eric Studesville????

1612010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Severed Feet

Idk but I heard he's a stud.

Eh, eh, eh?

Haha...

/lame

1622010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

We did celebrate with Margs now 2 days in a row! Yes to say I am over joyed is a understatement. This has to be the best Christmas present ever! Thank you Bowlen!

Stooodsville is the Running back coach. He has always been a running back coach tho and never been a head coach. Not sure why they made this move but it is only for the last 4 games...and really they can't get any worse. LOL

I just hope to god that they hire Gruden! That would be the icing on the cake!

1632010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I love Gruden on MNF.....if Denver takes him away from me I'll set loose the curse of the Terrible Towel on Denver

1642010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Severed Feet

Gruden is really the only part I like about MNF.

Mike & Mike did MNF last season for the second game of the opening week MNF double header and ever since I've been secretly hoping they would somehow be chosen to do more, lol.

1652010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:28 am

kristi

kristi

hi ya'll

This is my outtake on the 2010 NFL season:

Bears got lucky...yes lucky. Cutler has not, nor ever will be consistent in a season. I will shoot myself(to injure, not kill) if the bears somehow miraculously make it to the superbowl.

I have a bet with Jimmy that if the Pats make it to the superbowl, I will not watch( with the exception of commercials and if the Packers were in it) it. I would give ANYTHING to take an electric razor to Brady's Fing flowing pretty-boy hair. Im pretty sure that said hair gives his arm special powers

The Chargers are once again making their late-season run, along with the hop-along Cowboys. I don't see either making it to the big game.

I am still pulling for the Saints if the Packers dont make it. They are much more America's team than the Cowboys (but not as much as the team that bares green and gold.)

Love him or hate him, there will never be another Favre. Although he's maybe played past his time, he seems to have no regrets when it comes to football...so why should anyone else. He is, has, and always will be the Ironman of the NFL.

My superbowl prediction will be the Falcons vs. Ravens...only b/c i cannot in good conscious say the Pats or Steelers.

I have faith in my Packers handing the Pats a big fat slice of loser meat this sunday night. Thats as optimistic as you'll EVER see me, so enjoy.

AJ's face-pumbling of Finnegan "begin again)was one of the highlights of my NFL viewing. Ofcourse AJ has been one of my FF studs...so i'm rooting for him until the end. Plus, Finnegans' hair needed to be punched the hell off his head.

Hope everyone is well Smile

1662010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Severed Feet

There is absolutely no way GB beats NE tomorrow. Razz

NO is America's 'flavor of the time'. Not America's team, if you can even have one. In two years they'll be back to just-another-team status.

1672010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Jimmy

Patriots will roll the Pack! Cmon Kristi.. you know the hair is not to be trifled with! Surely your comments have angered the hair and your Packers will pay for it with their playoff dreams! Ohhh

Realllllllly need to beat the Rams this week or I fully believe my Chiefs will miss the playoffs as well. Collapserrific!

1682010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Jimmy

lots of goings on this past weekend! Playoffs and division champs for my Chiefs! What a magical season! Tebow leads a comeback 4th quarter win for Denver in Denver.. go ahead and say something about that 4th round TE now Zebug! Jammal Charles averaging 6+ a carry.. what a monster!

A couple buddies and I are likely getting some playoff tickets! Good times, good times.

1692010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Jimmy wrote:Patriots will roll the Pack! Cmon Kristi.. you know the hair is not to be trifled with! Surely your comments have angered the hair and your Packers will pay for it with their playoff dreams! Ohhh

Realllllllly need to beat the Rams this week or I fully believe my Chiefs will miss the playoffs as well. Collapserrific!

SD is actually Collapserrific! LOL

TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't say enough about him! Now if we could get a freaking defense that could stop a high school team I would be grateful!

1702010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

kristi

kristi

*waves Packer flag*

cheers

1712010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:*waves Packer flag*

cheers

*shoots Arrowhead thru Packer flag and plays Patriotic songs* Razz

You really needed Atlanta to win last night.. now Chicago still has reason to play I believe, a first round bye is on the line isnt it? Not sure.

1722010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol I'd hold off on that Tebow praise until he at least beats an NFL defense. The Texans defense is historically horrible, might be the worst defense ever in the NFL.

I hope the dude does well, he seems like a nice guy, but I will call 25 starts in the NFL before his career is officially canceled...and for a 1st rounder, that's not good enough. I think he gets next season and does ok to sub-average, then gets a few games the following year and Denver finally says, oops we done did fucked up.

1732010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Well it won't be the first time these season that they have said that.

But I honestly think he can be a real quarterback in this league. Phillip Rivers said he had the same exact throwing motion that Tebow has right now and Rivers is one of the best in the league. Rivers corrected it and so can Tebow. He can make a lot more happen with his legs than Rivers can. He is a rookie right now and really next year will be his first season. I bet that they at least look at next season as his rookie season and then the second year 2012 will be his coming out season.

1742010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm

kristi

kristi

Jimmy wrote:
kristi wrote:*waves Packer flag*

cheers

You really needed Atlanta to win last night.. now Chicago still has reason to play I believe, a first round bye is on the line isnt it? Not sure.

Thought we needed Minnesota to win, which they did. But maybe both. IDC, Chicago is going down on Sunday. Peppers has nothing on Rodgers...that man is probably a little hot he didnt get a probowl seat. bastards Rolling Eyes

1752010 NFL discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:07 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

get your official playoffs picks into the forum so you can brag to us all that you are the king of sports knowledge. Here is how I have it playing out:

Indy over NYJ
Balt over KC
NO over Seattle
GB over Philly

That means, Indy plays Pitt and Balt plays NE. I'll take NE over Baltimore and I really think Pitt/Indy is a coin flip. I curse Jackoffville for not getting it done and taking them out when they had the chance so I will take Indy over Pitt, I just don't like the Steelers pass defense.

As for the NFC, that would mean its GB vs ATL and NO vs Chi, give me the NFC south in both of those games.

So AFC conference championship is Indy @ NE, I'm taking Brady and the Pats

NFC conference chamionship is NO @ ATL, in a really really good game, I think I will go with Brees over Ryan and NO wins it late.

So we have NE vs NO, and I just don't see anyone beating NE right now. The Pats are your superbowl champs with Brady getting MVP and a threesome with his current girl and Megan Fox (I freaking hate that rat bastard)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum