TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL Season 2011

+3
Res
Severed Feet
Jimmy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

kristi

kristi

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth... pale

102NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Jimmy

lol I love that picture.. so freaking hilarious! Belichek and Brady.. trolling the NFL for 10!

When my Chiefs find a QB.. I'll be praying they find.. the next Thomas Brady!! affraid

103NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

kristi

kristi

Your Chiefs need more than just the next tom brady! ohhhh. Seriously though, I respect said coach and player but COME ON...MOVE OVER ALREADY! I would like nothing more than for Brady to lose his cool on SB Sunday and just for once watch them fall apart.

You are so obsessed Jimmy GOSH! Want me to get you a TB blowup doll? sheesh Razz

104NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:Your Chiefs need more than just the next tom brady! ohhhh. Seriously though, I respect said coach and player but COME ON...MOVE OVER ALREADY! I would like nothing more than for Brady to lose his cool on SB Sunday and just for once watch them fall apart.

You are so obsessed Jimmy GOSH! Want me to get you a TB blowup doll? sheesh Razz

Hater in the HOUSE! Tommy Superbowl is like the honey badger! Tommy Superbowl dont care!

but now isnt the time for jokes.. it's the superbowl build up.. it's Brady time!!!

the legend!!!

105NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:50 pm

kristi

kristi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yea well... ^

1:46

106NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Jimmy

watch it yet? ahem! Shocked dont check your email till you watch it! yup, I make the rules as we go!

107NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

kristi

kristi

I watched 3 minutes, 18 seconds worth...just like the clay vid i put up. You get nothing more!

108NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 pm

kristi

kristi

And for the record the FANS voted Rodgers over Brady. Although they also voted Manning 1st while he didnt play all season! So basically that nulls his vote which inturn makes Rodgers #1 Razz

109NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Res

Peyton for MVP!

110NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Soooo, who wins the Peyton sweepstakes? Miami? How about a dark horse like Oakland or Cleveland? Minnesota anyone? The place where HOF QB's go to die lol. Or does Indy throw a curve ball and keep both Manning and Luck? I just don't see the Colts keeping Peyton, isn't he due like $30 million beginning of March if he is still on the roster.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

111NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Res

We have to decide by March 8th if we're gonna keep him or not. $28 mil cap hit if we do.

112NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:39 pm

kristi

kristi

Derek, how do you feel about all this? I'm a Peyton fan so I'm kind of sad to see all this unfold. Although if he does go to Miami...they may be my new "other team" favorite. I'm a Reggie B fan as well Razz

113NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Res

of course it would be extremely odd seeing him in a different jersey other than the blue and white, but if he's not healthy there is absolutely no reason to pay him 28 million when we could use that money on other things (ahem, defense). in a perfect world i'd love to keep peyton and draft luck a la the favre/rodgers thing but not a lot of people around here think that's gonna happen. i'm torn. blah.

114NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Severed Feet

Yeah I think all these people that are like "Omg Irsay is dumb Manning has been your franchise you have to paaay hiiiim!!!11!" are being dumb.
If he's not 100% healthy, you let him walk. Period. The whole world just saw what happened to the team when Manning doesn't play and there is absolutely no backup plan, so wrapping up so much money in him before you even know if he's going to be able to play (let alone be half as good as he used to be) is very narrow minded. Draft Luck, say your thank yous to Manning, and move on.
If he has already proven he's 100% healthy we wouldn't be having this discussion now.

115NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Jimmy

SuperBowl Sunday!! Lets Go Patriots!!!!! cheers

116NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

was a good game, I wasn't really pulling for any one team in particular, maybe the Pats just because it would be nice for Penn State's new coach to come off of a SB victory for recruiting.

Eli is a good QB, I will finally admit it, still don't like him but the dude can play.

Half time show was freaking awesome....Madonna hit it out of the park, I'd say best half time show ever.

Commercials....generally sucked, though they all had a sex theme to them it seemed. Doritos dog/cat one was my favorite with the Clint Eastwood coming in a close 2nd.

117NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Jimmy wrote:SuperBowl Sunday!! Lets Go Patriots!!!!! cheers

Fucking girl!

LOL

SOo glad that pussy ass whiner Brady didn't win. Just wanted the Patriots to Lose.

118NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:47 pm

kristi

kristi

FireSnake wrote:

Fucking girl!

LOL

SOo glad that pussy ass whiner Brady didn't win. Just wanted the Patriots to Lose.

hey now. I'm a fucking girl and I hate Brady!!

Zebug...I thought the halftime show was boring! She was alright but really trying hard not to make a mistake and it showed. The commercials were average and the game wasn't spectacular except for the last few minutes. I'm glad Eli won...but now it's time for him to step aside!!

119NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:28 am

Res

So I should probably pipe in about how Indy did w/ the superbowl.

The general consensus is we fucking ROCKED it and no one would be surprised to see us get another one, if not multiple others in the future.

I went down there the Thursday before the game and it was PACKED! Indy got great reviews mostly because of the hospitality of the people and the centralized nature of everything. Everything was in walking distance, lots of things to do, and the warm weather (in the 50s the whole week except for the day before the game) definitely helped us out. We know how to throw a fucking party here!

120NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Res, they said the same thing about Houston when they hosted it in 2004. I bet it goes to Jerrys World at least one more time before it comes back to Indy or Houston, despite all of the problems they had in Dallas last year. Maybe even another NYC SB, unless its horribly bad next year with a blizzard or something.

Indy won't sniff the SB for at least 10 more years and Houston at least 5 more. Don't get me wrong, I haven't heard one bad report about Indy, the town, the people, etc. It was considered awesome but every media guy I heard talk about it......I just think other cities have more bribes to offer than Houston or Indy.

And Kristi...you are so wrong, that half time show rocked. She did slip that one time, was funny, it happens, but at 53....she's one hell of a MILF

121NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Severed Feet

Game itself was pretty good.

Commercials overall were subpar. The Jerry Seinfeld one was great, off the top of my head, though.

The halftime show, while as a show was pretty great, musically was pretty lacking. It had no "oomph". Very bland.
Definitely better than last years train wreck, however.

122NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

kristi wrote:
FireSnake wrote:

Fucking girl!

LOL

hey now. I'm a fucking girl and I hate Brady!!

Zebug...I thought the halftime show was boring! She was alright but really trying hard not to make a mistake and it showed. The commercials were average and the game wasn't spectacular except for the last few minutes. I'm glad Eli won...but now it's time for him to step aside!!

LOL I was calling Jimmy a girl! He has a hard on for Brady! its alright to be a girl and love brady. but for a full grown man...(cough) I use that loosely for Jimmy.

123NFL Season 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Season 2011 Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:37 pm

kristi

kristi

I gotcha Wink Yes he does have an odd obsession with the guy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum